Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Codes, please!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Judi,
    When I get it, I will gladly post it for you. : ) It may end up that the 10% one will save me more since I am ordering Molly's table and chairs as well as her birthday cake and all those goodies. : )
    Angie

  2. #12
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! Sounds like you are placing a fun order. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    10% OFF Code #149921 still works... I used it just now! : )

    Yeah, I told Birdie since I cancelled our annual trip to Chicago to AGPlace that I would let her pick something out from the cataloge.. she is too smart for her own good.. she picked something out alright! LOLOL!!!
    Angie

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 12, 2006 12:17 PM: Message edited by: GillyGals ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I checked my two favorite code sites this morning and the only code listed is the 10% off one. I checked www.dealhunting.com and www.naughtycodes.com. If anyone comes across a FREE shipping one, please share. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    I checked my two favorite code sites this morning and the only code listed is the 10% off one. I checked www.dealhunting.com and www.naughtycodes.com. If anyone comes across a FREE shipping one, please share. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">COOL! Thanks for those links! I had no idea those exsisted!!!! *skipping happily to my list of favorites to see that they are added!*
    Ang

  6. #16
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    10% OFF Code #149921.... NO LONGER WORKS!!!!!!

    I just tried to use it on my order... [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Angie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •